Admission to a Working Group is subject to broad consideration which addresses the needs of all parties for:
- disclosure of conflicts of interest;
- security considerations;
- intellectual property safeguards; and
- commonality of purpose and shared interests
Minimum individual admission requirements are as follows:
- Each external working group member must be an
International Circle Member
- Register for
Case Study Application form.
- Interview with the Working Group Selection Committee for consideration and approval.
- International Circle Membership seniority status. Seniority is based on length of membership.
Participation is restricted to one working group membership over a 3-year period. Accrual
of the 3-year period begins on the termination date of the last case study.
- Approval letter from corporate human resources or immediate supervisor, affirming eligibility for
participation, and giving date of final approval.
- Minimum time commitment over a 12-month period.
- Strong presentation and proposal writing skills.
- Solid applied technical, scientific, or marketing research skills.
- Team Player with ability to achieve consensus through technical collaboration
in a virtual environment.
- Must have excellent WRITTEN and verbal communication skills.
- All international members are required to be present in the United States in
order to participate.
- Working Group Member Participation Fee (excluding VOMI Research Sabbatical team members):
. Due upon notification
of selection of placement on the working group waiting list.