Who Should Attend?
This course is a "must" for:
- Global Sourcing & Recruiting: Chief Talent Officers, VP & Directors,
Managers. A Virtual Internship Program opens up a floodgate of talent at your disposal. Learn how to
tap into this explosive resource and transform your organization in ways, up to this time, you could have only
- Human Resources: Chief People Officers, VP & Directors, Managers.
Learn how to link a virtual organization internship program to attracting and engaging
high-value, high-impact talent worldwide and to business performance.
- Potential Virtual Interns worldwide. You're no longer limited to
where you can travel and how much financial resources you have at your disposal. Whether you are an
international student, online college student, or a stay-at-home spouse in school who is required to do an
internship, a world of opportunities is at your fingertips.
- Faculty at all educational institutions worldwide. Learn how to evaluate
a virtual internship program as well as how to prepare your students for successful participation in a virtual
internship program and today's 21st century virtual workforce.
- College Students worldwide. Whether or not you decide to participate in
a virtual internship, this course will give you options to consider as well as an eye-opening introduction
into "what life is really like working in a virtual environment."
- Career Services Advisors at all educational institutions worldwide.
Learn how to evaluate a virtual internship program as well as provide valuable counsel to your students for
successful participation in a virtual internship program and entry into the 21st century global workforce.
Set yourself and your institution apart as innovators instead of relics of the past who have yet to catch on
to the demands of the 21st century global workforce and economy.
- Internship Program Administrators at all educational institutions
worldwide. Learn how to integrate a Virtual Internship Program with your existing brick and mortar
internship program in order to greatly expand the range of options available to your students worldwide.
- Internship Program Administrators at Global 5000 companies. Gain an overview of how to
set up and administer a successful virtual internship program in order to increase the pool of available talent
as well as reduce costs.
- Business Leaders & Managers. Learn how to select and successfully manage
virtual interns; greatly increase their productivity and efficiency; as well as reduce the costs of
your existing brick and mortar internship program.
- Disabled or Access-Challenged Military Veterans nationwide. Your sacrifice for
your country should not be a lifetime curse that makes you a burden to others or prevents you from participating
in, and enjoying the fruits of, the global economy. Learn how to level the playing field in order to
"work effectively and successfully" in a virtual environment. Thank You for your service!
Click here to register
or CALL us at 818-741-1123;
818-730-4687; or via SKYPE ID: virtual.organization.management for